You can make different cosmetics at your home for skin and hair care. You must be very careful for ingredients to be used in cosmetics. You can keep this cosmetic making hobby just for you or can promote it to some next level like you may give your homemade cosmetics as gifts or start selling your cosmetics. For all this you need to pack your cosmetics properly and label them with necessary information on them. If you have decided to promote your cosmetic making hobby to a small business and looking for ideas to make labels for your products, read the tips to make labels shared below:
- First of all decide type and style of label you want to create for your cosmetics. You may give a glamorous appeal to your product, spa-like appearance.
- Gather available supplies to make label. You can select adhesive page for cosmetic labels containing specific information about you and your template. You can buy pre-made labels or design new labels by yourself.
- Decide an appealing name for your cosmetic and write this name on label in unique style, size and color.
- Write down special product description right under the product name. You can different inspiring lines on product label for instance “manufactured with natural ingredients”, “manufactured with harmless ingredients”, “use this product with side effects”, “manufactured with love and care”, “manufactured in home kitchen” etc. These lines will attract customers towards your product.
- You can decorate your product label in different ways. You may select different pictures of product or beautiful person using that product and include this image in cosmetic label.
- Create wrapped around address label with complete information. You can use a wrapped around address label template to have an idea about creating your own label for cosmetic bottles.
- You can include information about main ingredients of your cosmetics and results you obtained every time by using this product.